Noel Bruton has just completed a set of two white papers, available through Sunrise. Both white papers examine the importance of processes to IT Service Management.
The first, entitled “Taking the leap from reactive Help Desk to proactive ITSM: why processes are crucial” looks at:
- Help Desk and ITSM: what are the differences?
- What kinds of processes need to be put in place?
- What is a good process? (realistic, applicable, a help rather than a burden..)
- Where ITIL delivers and where ITIL falls short
The sequel is “Take control of IT Services Costs: why processes are crucial”. This is a very practical paper, which provides you with cost measurement calculation models and benchmark values. Definitely something to get your teeth into!
- Measuring your ITS costs
- Reporting on ‘The Big Four’
- Making business sense of service levels
- First and Second Fix costs
- Accounting for the ‘Pop Rate’
This white paper will be offered exclusively at the Sunrise Breakfast Briefing, held in London on 06 April.