You asked, we listened. Sunrise is launching our ‘Safe Hands’ service on 1st June 2022.
Safe Hands days are purchased upfront, avoiding the need to secure budget for each and every change you wish to make. You can simply draw down the time when you need it.
You need Safe Hands when you…
- need help making minor changes to your Sunrise system but don’t have the time, skills or knowledge to do this yourself.
- want to make changes but do not want to wait for a larger change project.
- need some expert advice on how best to implement new processes to your system but don’t know where to start – our experts can provide you with their product and industry experience.
- want to learn more about a specific service, or how services work together.
- want to shadow or be shadowed by one of our experts, to learn more about system changes and how to make them.
How does it work?
Once you have purchased your Safe Hands days, you can make a Safe Hands booking with our Project Office, who will arrange for a Sunrise expert to work with you at a convenient time. Our product experts will combine their knowledge in delivering Sunrise solutions with industry best practice and real-world scenarios, to provide you with the best possible solutions.
Terms & Conditions of Safe Hands:
- Paid upfront
- Valid for 12 months from point of order
- Minimum 2-hour bookings slot
- Customer is responsible for all system backups, change management and system testing
- Sunrise will provide a consultancy report for all work completed
- Safe Hands days may be purchased at the rate of £1000 per day until 30th June 2022, thereafter cost is £1100 per day (+ VAT).