Sunrise praised by Anglian
- Sostenuto helps support largest telemetry system in Europe
- From spreadsheets to web-based efficiency in five years
- Project aligns processes with ITIL without need for formal project
- Telemetry Systems used as a template for new central management operation
- System integration and quality processes enable four staff to support 1,500 staff, 11,500 outstations and all mobile equipment
Anglian Water serves over six million customers across the largest geographical catchment area in the UK. This size puts immense pressure on a telemetry system which is the largest in Europe and used by more than 1,500 staff. Here, Brian Lumb, Telemetry Systems Manager, explains how his team have overcome many challenges and become a model for the rest of the organisation.