Housing Associations’ IT departments face the challenge of servicing organisational IT demands from head office to field workers, on a daily basis. A flexible and efficient IT Service Management software platform can support the Housing Association during times of organic growth and merger, as the technological demands of co-workers and customers advance and even as budgets are restricted.
Sunrise ITSM service desk software enables Housing Associations to deliver a proactive, innovative and digitally-aware environment that is underpinned by flexible and efficient practices.
Budget constraints are a reality for many and Sunrise ITSM is proven to deliver outstanding value.
- Self-Service has been seen to successfully divert 70%+ of calls
- Automation by astute use of workflow is a proven means to deliver more for less
- Shared services models also support cost-savings when appropriate
- SaaS or on-premise installations available
- Multiple-department, non-IT helpdesks are configurable
Housing Associations have used Sunrise ITSM for their in-house and Shared Service Desks for many years: just a few of them are listed here. Sunrise also has a wide range of public sector ITSM customers in Local and Central Government, NHS and Education, as well as other Not for Profit organisations.
We are proud to work with so many organisations in the not-for-profit and public sector;
read what some of these customers say about Sunrise.