ITSM Training and Skills
Streamline training requests and approval processes, and see a complete picture of all delivered training and the skills acquired by your staff.
1. What Does It Do?
- Manage training dates, course outlines, costs and suppliers
- Delegates can request attendance via the self-service portal
- Automatically allocate acquired skills based on successful completion of the training course
- Keep a historical record of all training attendees, results and skills and ensure that all staff have the necessary competence to fulfil their roles
- Gamify training attendance and skill development using integrated gamification features
2. Key User Benefits
- On-going training and skill development will increase motivation and reduce staff turnover
- Increase detailed knowledge and easily identify knowledge gaps and training requirements
- Improved customer satisfaction through more consistent and detailed support
- Gain visibility over training activities and manage all training in one easy location
3. More Info
Keeping track of the training that your staff have and haven’t yet attended is critical to knowing whether they have the suitable skills in order to fulfil their role. In some situations knowing this training is both in place and current is critical to demonstrate an employee’s competence.
Sunrise ITSM allows the tracking of the training courses that your employees have attended, as well as the skills that they earned along the way. While adding a training course it’s possible to specify not only the details about the course, such as the date, length, cost and maximum number of attendees, whether it’s an internal or externally delivered course, and how is it delivered, but also the skill that will be earned by attending the course
Sunrise ITSM streamlines the whole training request and approval process, and provides a complete picture of all delivered training and the skills acquired by your staff.
What Our Customers Say
"Sunrise has been transformational in how we are now working and the data that we are able to capture and use."
"We saw that Sunrise’s employees are really enthusiastic about the company and hugely experienced. That made our decision very straightforward - Sunrise is just the right partner for us. Adopting the SaaS model means we don’t have to worry about release cycles or server management either, as it’s all managed by Sunrise."
"As with the entire NHS, we have a focus on efficiency, and Sunrise enables us to automate many of our processes, giving staff time to handle more complex, more challenging jobs where they can really add value."
"We have the ability to customise the platform for different areas of the university and have removed the need for a multitude of platforms from multiple providers."
"It’s all there at your fingertips with Sunrise. When we showed Sunrise ITSM to the rest of the team, it was a case of ‘when can we have it?'"
"Flexibility, scalability, customisation and speed of implementation were paramount to us. Sunrise ITSM enabled us to improve and alter the way in which we logged and managed queries through to resolution, with a clean and simple user interface that staff could quickly and easily get to grips with."
"The relationship we have with Sunrise feels more like a partnership than a client / supplier dynamic. They have always responded to our feedback 100%, and gone out of their way to support us in our ISO/IEC 20000 undertaking."
"Thanks to Sunrise and ITIL we’re confident that we can deliver the service our customers require and better understand and respond to their changing needs, in a more digitally-driven world. "