Managing thousands of contracts spanning hundreds of partners and suppliers can be a time consuming process, especially when they’re spread over multiple spreadsheets or systems. Sunrise IT Service Management allows you to manage your contracts easily and efficiently in a central location, tying them to suppliers and the services or equipment they provide.
With Sunrise IT Service Management you can keep on top of the critical workload of contract negotiations, and banish the myriad of spreadsheets containing approved suppliers and their contracts. You’ll receive plenty of early warning for expiring contracts, be able to share details of contract discussions, as well as report on supplier performance over time.
Sunrise IT Service Management helps you reveal wasted investments on licences that are no longer used, and to renegotiate ineffective contract terms. You’ll never be left wondering which supplier supports which hardware and software and under which contract.
Supplier Contract Management in a nutshell
- Consolidate multiple contract sources into a central system of record
- Track contract start and end dates, licence details, costs and special terms
- Define the process of internal and legal review of each contract state such as suspension, termination and expiration
- Receive automatic notifications of contract deadlines, and keep on top of contract negotiations
- Tie contracts to suppliers and the IT services and equipment they provide