Having access to the important information your teams need to perform is a vital function of any Service Desk. Sunrise IT Service Management provides you with complete control over the display of your information through an unlimited number of completely configurable Dashboards. You can even create unique Dashboards specifically for individual teams.
Dashboards aren’t merely a way of showing off your Service Desk performance. They’re a great way of navigating with a single click to the most important information you need, exactly when you need it. With multiple Dashboards showing your owned Incidents, tasks due today and other important information such as announcements, you’re never far from the information you need.
Dashboards are also ideal for presenting summarized information to your end-users via the Sunrise IT Service Management self-service portal. Providing clear and concise access to information and features, dashboards help improve usability, and employee adoption of the facilities that IT provide.
However you want to display your Dashboards, you’ll find a layout and combination that suits both you and your team.
Dashboards in a nutshell
- Create Dashboards specific to a group’s core roles and customise with layouts and gadgets appropriately
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) gadgets provide instant visualisation of the health of your Service Desk across all your processes.
- Publish a summary of important information, such as service status, in summary or in detail
- Create rich graphical charts showing performance levels and trends over time
- Provide access to recently accessed records and commonly used functions such as “Add Incident”