It’s not all about keeping the lights on. There’s a constant and growing demand for new products and services, with IT departments needing to constantly innovate in order to stay ahead. The need to manage this demand is critical to understanding and minimizing costs, while at the same time providing the services your business needs to grow, at the time it needs them most.
Sunrise IT Service Management allows you to create and sustain your own published Service Catalogue from a definitive, and approved, library of products and services. From this Service Catalog your customers can order pre-defined products and services from your IT Service Desk, and instinctively know what they’re getting, when they’re getting it, and how much it might cost.
All requests can be broken down into the specific tasks that are required to complete them. From initial authorisation to implementation, task templates can be built that automate the creation of tasks for common requests.
With Sunrise IT Service Management you can empower your customers to manage the services they need, at the time they need them, by making the Service Catalogue available via a Self-Service portal. New requests can be made, and existing requests tracked through the approval processes all the way to delivery.
Service Request Fulfilment in a nutshell
- Deliver a catalogue of standardised products and services for greater control
- Define multiple levels of service such as Gold, Silver, and Bronze
- Track the lead and execution times for new products and services and the tasks involved in delivering them
- Keep a handle on costs and report on potential chargebacks
- Publish available products and services via the Self-Service portal for end-users to make requests, and track existing requests