There’s a constant and growing demand for new products and services from your business, as well as your customers. The need to manage this demand is critical to keeping costs down, while at the same time providing the services your business needs to grow, when it needs them. Sunrise IT Service Management allows you to create and sustain your own published Service Catalogue from a definitive, and approved, library of products and services.
From this Service Catalogue your customers can order pre-defined products and services from your IT Service Desk, and instinctively know what they’re getting, when they’re getting it, and how much it might cost.
Fulfil your Service Requests
With Sunrise IT Service Management you can empower your customers to manage the services they need, at the time they need them, by making an intuitive “shopping basket” style Service Catalogue available via the Self-Service portal. New requests can be made, and existing requests tracked through the approval processes all the way to eventual delivery.
- Manage and deliver a catalogue of standardised products and services that can be requested by your end-users or customers.
- Allow users to Filter, search and view the details of all available products and services
- Add products and services to your shopping basket, calculating total costs of orders
- Route new requests through different approval paths depending on who, what, and how much
- Automatically create new Service Requests upon order checkout to be managed by the Service Desk request fulfilment processes