Keeping control of your Service Level Agreements (SLAs) is a critical element of successfully delivering against your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensuring continued customer satisfaction. Sunrise IT Service Management automatically calculates your response and resolution targets based on the impact, urgency and overall priority that has been set. Service level tracking also includes those external parties, such as suppliers, that are involved in the resolution of your Incidents and Problems. Your Service Level Agreements even take into account the hours you support and the days you have off, such as weekends and public holidays, or you can just “stop the clock” manually by putting Incidents on hold, while you’re waiting for a response from the customer.
Sunrise IT Service Management details your performance statistics per day, week, month, across the years, or broken down by groups or individual support agents. With your customers demanding a high quality service you’ll have all the statistics you need to back you up.
Let Sunrise IT Service Management take the stress out of tracking your performance.
SLAs in a nutshell
- Set Service Level Agreement targets based on defined priorities
- Automatically alert for when your SLAs are in danger of being breached
- Create a hierarchy of SLAs for preferred customers and VIPs
- Reporting and analysis of performance achievement against Service Level targets
- Generate reminders of impending SLA target failures and automate incident escalations