All organisations depend on external companies, or individuals, to undertake work on their behalf. From the smallest of jobs to the largest of contracts, managing the activities of multiple suppliers is a complex and challenging process. Ensuring that everyone has access to the latest information in a timely manner is critical in ensuring the right work is concluded at the right time.
Sunrise ITSM Work Orders act as an instruction to field service technicians, or approved Suppliers, to perform the activities specified within the Work order. Multiple Work Orders can be created and managed for resolving Incidents and Problems, implementing Changes, rolling out Releases, or completing Projects. Each Work Order can be prioritised and submitted for approval before being communicated.
Field service staff, and even approved Suppliers, can access Sunrise ITSM and keep their Work Orders up-to-date, either using the browser-based portal on their laptops, tablets or smartphones, or send updates via email. Keep a handle on all your Work Orders and ensure their efficient and timely completion with Sunrise ITSM.
Work Orders in a nutshell
- Create multiple Work Orders for internal staff and approved suppliers
- Break Work Orders down into individual tasks that can be tracked and assigned
- Compare estimated start and completion dates with reality
- Improve communication by automatically notifying suppliers of any new Work Orders
- Track supplier performance via integrated Service Level Agreement tracking