ITSM Service Catalogue
Meet customer demand by quickly and easily creating and maintaining your own library of products and services with the help of Sunrise Service Catalogue.
1. What Does It Do?
With Sunrise IT Service Management you can empower your customers to manage the services they need, at the time they need them, by making an intuitive “shopping basket” style Service Catalogue available via the Self-Service portal. New requests can be made, and existing requests tracked through the approval processes all the way to eventual delivery.
- Manage and deliver a catalogue of standardised products and services that can be requested by your end-users or customers.
- Allow users to Filter, search and view the details of all available products and services
- Add products and services to your shopping basket, calculating total costs of orders
- Route new requests through different approval paths depending on who, what, and how much
- Automatically create new Service Requests upon order checkout to be managed by the Service Desk request fulfilment processes
2. Key User Benefits
- Publish products and services that can be requested by end-users
- Filter, search and view the details of available products
- Add products and services to a shopping basket
- Calculate total costs of orders
- Route new requests through service paths
3. More Info
There’s a constant and growing demand for new products and services from your business, as well as your customers. The need to manage this demand is critical to keeping costs down, while at the same time providing the services your business needs to grow, when it needs them. Sunrise IT Service Management allows you to create and sustain your own published Service Catalogue from a definitive, and approved, library of products and services.
From this Service Catalogue your customers can order pre-defined products and services from your IT Service Desk, and instinctively know what they’re getting, when they’re getting it, and how much it might cost.
What Our Customers Say
"Sunrise has been transformational in how we are now working and the data that we are able to capture and use."
"We saw that Sunrise’s employees are really enthusiastic about the company and hugely experienced. That made our decision very straightforward - Sunrise is just the right partner for us. Adopting the SaaS model means we don’t have to worry about release cycles or server management either, as it’s all managed by Sunrise."
"As with the entire NHS, we have a focus on efficiency, and Sunrise enables us to automate many of our processes, giving staff time to handle more complex, more challenging jobs where they can really add value."
"We have the ability to customise the platform for different areas of the university and have removed the need for a multitude of platforms from multiple providers."
"It’s all there at your fingertips with Sunrise. When we showed Sunrise ITSM to the rest of the team, it was a case of ‘when can we have it?'"
"Flexibility, scalability, customisation and speed of implementation were paramount to us. Sunrise ITSM enabled us to improve and alter the way in which we logged and managed queries through to resolution, with a clean and simple user interface that staff could quickly and easily get to grips with."
"The relationship we have with Sunrise feels more like a partnership than a client / supplier dynamic. They have always responded to our feedback 100%, and gone out of their way to support us in our ISO/IEC 20000 undertaking."
"Thanks to Sunrise and ITIL we’re confident that we can deliver the service our customers require and better understand and respond to their changing needs, in a more digitally-driven world. "