Offering your customers a first class experience is really a must if you want to encourage them to adopt Self-Service instead of picking up the phone. Your agents may not be available 24/7 and many customers would rather try to fix issues themselves in the first instance. With a simple to use interface, customers can raise their own support calls, search for solutions within an approved knowledge base, and keep their own information up-to-date. Your end users can even use their own domain username and passwords to login. No need for yet another set of user credentials to remember, or forget.
Self-Service is a proven method of dramatically reducing the volume of Incidents being reported to your Service Desk, freeing your agents up to be more proactive on the issues that really matter.
Keeping everyone up to date with important information is easy with Sunrise ITSM. Whether it’s a simple announcement about service desk opening times, changes to people and processes, or information about service availability, Sunrise ITSM lets you make announcements to individuals, groups, or the entire company via Self-Service.
Offer your IT users a first-class experience with Sunrise IT Service Management, and let them manage their own support issues by encouraging the adoption of Self-Service over picking up the phone.
Self-Service in a nutshell
- Your agents spend less time taking calls, increasing their productivity
- Customers can access and manage information from wherever they are, using their favourite devices
- End Users can check the status of existing issues, provide updates and submit feedback
- Proactively show the status of services your customers subscribe to, and any issues currently being experienced
- Publish simple solutions to common problems so that your customers can help themselves
- Retain total control over who has access to the important information within your Service Desk