“We knew we wanted to be more transparent with the business, get the customer more involved and ultimately deliver a better service – when we saw Sunrise ITSM we instantly knew that it would help us reach our goals.”
“Sunrise offered us a completely out-of-the-box solution with no hidden extras; even the Self-Service… it is highly configurable, giving us the flexibility to adapt it ourselves.”
“We liked the people and were impressed by the straightforward, intuitive nature of the software, combined with the flexibility to allow us to configure it ourselves”
“Sunrise ITSM has provided a single Service Delivery platform for us to manage all our IT equipment and software through the IT and Facilities departments, enabling us to provide an end-to-end service across the entire organisation.”
Flexible and efficient processes
Law firms’ IT departments face the challenge of servicing organisational IT demands from partners and co-workers across the board. A flexible and efficient IT Service Management software platform can support the organisation during times of organic growth and merger, as the technological demands of co-workers and customers advance and even as budgets are restricted.
Sunrise ITSM service desk software enables Law firms and other professional service providers to deliver a proactive, innovative and digitally-aware environment that is underpinned by flexible and efficient practices. Budget constraints are a reality for many and Sunrise ITSM is proven to deliver outstanding value.
Efficient call management
- Efficient call management and SLA accountability are delivered through a centralised dashboard which provides the all of the core service desk functionality required for a busy IT department.
Self-Service for Law firms
- Self-Service portals have been seen to successfully divert 70%+ of IT support calls. Today’s employees expect a clean, up to date and approachable interface to IT, HR, Facilities and many other services which is easily configurable to suit the needs of the business.
Automation for Law firms
- Automation by astute use of workflow is a proven means to deliver more for less. It results in faster and more consistent responses to queries or actions within common processes – such as new starters – which often cross departmental boundaries.
Enterprise Service Management for Law firms
- Multiple-department, non-IT helpdesks are easily configurable for departments such as facilities management, deploying tried and trusted service methodologies to the benefit of the wider organisation.
Integration with Teams and more
- ITSM software can be integrated with any software with a compatible API for real time knowledge sharing and updates. Common collaboration platforms like Microsoft Teams can be integrated to share evolving information with those who need to know.
Reporting at your fingertips
- Detailed reporting can be easily configured within Sunrise with a wide selection of out of the box report templates. For additional analysis, Sunrise ITSM data can be integrated and exported to Power BI, benefitting from its high level of insight.
ITSM SaaS for Law firms
- ITSM software can be provided as a SaaS model or on-premise install if required.
Law firms have used Sunrise ITSM for their Service Desks for many years: just a few of them are listed here.