Sunrise Software launches powerful new HR Case Management
HR Departments set to benefit from major extension to Service Desk processes
Chessington, Surrey, 14 May 2014. Sunrise Software continues to demonstrate its creativity with its new HR Case Management (HRCM) product which is now available. The new software provides a fully featured, browser-based system that enables HR departments to manage requests, queries and processes centrally across the department. Exciting new, gamification elements help to keep staff engaged and motivated, and the centralised management of contacts, 3rd party contracts, Service Level Agreements and Knowledge Base saves time and supports HR in providing a more streamlined and consistent service to the business.
Available to run on all the most popular browsers giving a wide choice of compatible devices, Sunrise HRCM provides a range of services for users including:
- Cases – Keeping information in one place helps HR handle and resolve queries from employees quickly and efficiently. It provides guidelines for HR activities based on company policy in the form of templates, a Knowledge Base and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Contacts – Everything at your fingertips, store information about individuals including employees linked to a location or department, and candidates applying for a position. Keep details of their job, contact information, holiday and sickness taken or owing, skills and experience, training taken, payroll/salary information and much more.
- Departments and locations – Keep data for each department including location information and specific Service Level Agreements, also additional information such as opening hours or travel directions.
- Training & skills – Contains information about training courses and training providers. It can also be used to catalogue skills that can be acquired by employees through the company such as professional qualifications and First Aid certificates.
- Knowledge templates – Share the learning with a referenceable database where the solutions to previous cases are stored enabling the HR department to learn from experience and apply a standard process to similar issues. Knowledge templates can be used to explain policies, processes and procedures, so helping to resolve cases more quickly, and in a uniform manner.
- Service providers, service contracts and Service Levels – Store details of 3rd party service providers, centrally manage their contracts saving time and ensuring consistency. Store the SLAs that define the Service Levels provided by the HR department including agreed levels of support and support hours.
For ease of use, each user can personalise their own Dashboard with a range of gadgets that include charts, gauges, filters, grids, quick links, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), recent items and a welcome message. The eye-catching icon-based navigation has been designed to enable users to find what they are looking for and to drill down to the detail quickly and easily.
Neil Penny, Product Director at Sunrise Software said: “With Sunrise HR Case Management we have retained the qualities that make our IT Service Desk software so popular. Easy to use, powerful reporting that provides pertinent information immediately to support business decisions, and reward and recognition features (gamification) that help to keep staff engaged and motivated. At Sunrise we are committed to extending our products so that any service orientated department can achieve the benefits of a centrally managed system.”
NOTES TO EDITORS
Sunrise Software has 20 years’ experience implementing service management software that enables organisations to support both internal and external customers. The software is designed to meet industry best practice and is easily configurable to meet individual organisations’ specific needs.
The software is browser based, making it easy and intuitive to use. It comes in several versions suitable for Customer Service departments that are speaking to external customers, IT departments providing technical and support services to the business, and other departments such as Facilities management and HR/Payroll that are providing services to staff and managing third party suppliers.
The software is available on-premise or as a Software as a Service/ Cloud solution and is used by numerous high profile organisations including Anglian Water, the NHS, University of Greenwich, Muller Dairy and many more.